To enhance the customer experience of external and internal Axonics customers by consistently providing high-quality service in the areas of problem resolution and inquiry management
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides the first line of communication with customers, ensuring a positive customer experience through efficient, courteous, prompt service and consistent follow-up.
- Gathers information on customer issues.
- Acts as the liaison between internal departments to effectively serve customers and achieve business standards.
- Assists customers in placing orders.
- Processes Purchase Orders.
- Ensures order data is complete, accurate and entered into system or report.
- Tracks orders and shipments.
- Schedules shipping of orders.
- Resolves customer issues and recommends corrective measures as appropriate, continually identifying ways to improve and streamline processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Keeps records of customer interactions.
- Ensures sales representatives are informed of customer issues and inquiries.
- Responds to questions from sales representatives, nurses, and doctors about product, orders, deliveries, product availability, etc.
- Ensures complaint data is gathered, complete and entered into the appropriate system or report.
- Creates RMAs.
- Coordinates returned complaint product shipping to Quality for investigation.
- Maintains and effectively applies knowledge of product, services and current organizational policies.
- Provides product information and solutions, applying technical and troubleshooting resolution as needed and addressing customer concerns in a timely manner.
Projects and Other Duties:
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Prior experience as a Customer Service Representative in the medical device industry.
- Demonstrates grace under pressure.
- Knowledge of medical terms associated with sacral neuromodulation procedure and Medical Device Reporting regulations.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High sense of urgency and commitment to ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivation and ability to perform job function with minimal supervision, taking initiative to make independent decisions, where appropriate.
- Positive outlook in handling new processes, technology and general change.
- High school graduate or GED is required, Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 5 years of related work experience.