Job Scope and Quality Impact:
To enhance the customer experience of external and internal Axonics customers by consistently providing high-quality service in the areas of problem resolution and inquiry management
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides the first line of communication with customers, ensuring a positive customer experience through efficient, courteous, prompt service and consistent follow-up.
- Gathers information on customer issues.
- Acts as the liaison between internal departments to effectively serve customers and achieve business standards.
- Assists customers in placing orders.
- Processes Purchase Orders.
- Ensures order data is complete, accurate and entered into system or report.
- Tracks orders and shipments.
- Schedules shipping of orders.
- Resolves customer issues and recommends corrective measures as appropriate, continually identifying ways to improve and streamline processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Keeps records of customer interactions.
- Ensures sales representatives are informed of customer issues and inquiries.
- Responds to questions from sales representatives, nurses, and doctors about product, orders, deliveries, product availability, etc.
- Ensures complaint data is gathered, complete and entered into the appropriate system or report.
- Creates RMAs.
- Coordinates returned complaint product shipping to Quality for investigation.
- Maintains and effectively applies knowledge of product, services and current organizational policies.
- Provides product information and solutions, applying technical and troubleshooting resolution as needed and addressing customer concerns in a timely manner.
Projects and Other Duties:
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Prior experience as a Customer Service Representative in the medical device industry.
- Demonstrates grace under pressure.
- Knowledge of medical terms associated with sacral neuromodulation procedure and Medical Device Reporting regulations.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High sense of urgency and commitment to ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivation and ability to perform job function with minimal supervision, taking initiative to make independent decisions, where appropriate.
- Positive outlook in handling new processes, technology and general change.
- High school graduate or GED is required, Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 5 years of related work experience.
Specific Skills, Knowledge & Behaviors
(To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies)
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Actively seeks to understand perspectives and interpersonal needs and expectations of others at all levels, builds self-awareness, flexes personal style appropriately, and works through conflicts constructively and appropriately.
- Communication: Effectively uses all mediums of communication as appropriate, presents well to groups, actively listens, and continuously identifies opportunities to build communication skills.
- Collaboration & Teamwork: Actively works together with formal and informal team members to build relationships and achieve team goals.
- Prioritization: Effectively prioritizes work to ensure timely completion of work within scope.
- Technical Expertise: Continuously builds functional and technical expertise, and pro-actively applies that technical expertise in progressively broader scope.
- Continuous Improvement: Learns and uses best practices tools and methodologies to assess, identify, and executes on opportunities to improve; Focus on learning and building new capabilities into self.
- Problem Solving & Problem Prevention: Learns and uses strong problem-solving methodologies and tools, focuses on root cause analysis and shows orientation towards problem prevention.
- Accountability: Focuses on results, takes initiative without direction, takes ownership for all work within scope, builds relationships and works across departments, functions, or areas of responsibility.
Equipment Use & Abilities Required:
- Equipment Use: Copy machines, fax machines, calculators and personal computers and computer terminals.
- Computer Skills: Software proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, legal documents or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB:
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers; talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and to move within and between the buildings. A computer terminal is used to access, input, and retrieve data. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.