This position is responsible for providing administrative support to various Axonics teams for the purposes of facilitating efficient and organized operations of the team.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Creates and maintains company information, some of which could be confidential and must be kept confidential./li>
- Provides administrative support and organization to senior management, including but not limited to, presentation materials, filing, and mail./li>
- Maintains calendar(s) of member(s) of senior management./li>
- Coordinates meetings and arranges for accommodations and equipment, when needed./li>
- Coordinates and manages travel accommodations for member(s) of senior management./li>
- Assists with special projects which may include research, correspondence, putting information together in a manner that is easy to read and understand, etc./li>
Projects and Other Duties:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deliverables under tight deadlines
- Familiar with using software programs for expense reporting and travel coordination such as Concur
- Organized with high attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Good with relationship management and openness to feedback.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 5 years in an administrative role
- Experience supporting a C-Suite executive
- Previous experience in the medical device industry is preferred