We're looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage Urology and other physician prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions to treat Stress Urinary Incontinence for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive Physician relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction with their patients
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Projects and Other Duties:
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Travel up to 70% and potentially more as required to cover the designated territory.
- Prior experience and proven track record as a Sales Rep, preferably working in the Urology Medical Device space.
- Prior experience as a leader in their commercial organization.
- 5 Years of Sales Experience, preferably in Medical Device
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, legal documents or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance and merit based pay, Axonics offers competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and Employer paid benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families. At Axonics, our employees come first!
For California, the base pay range for this position is $120,000 + commissions (highly experienced).
The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience).
Axonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, included protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.