The Manager of Medical Education will play a significant role in developing and promoting our clinical and medical education programs. They will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and deliver comprehensive educational programs, ensuring that our products are utilized effectively to achieve the best patient outcomes.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job effectively.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to deliver a world-class training program for healthcare professionals.
- Supports development and maintenance of training material for clinical education of the commercial team.
- Builds relationships with KOLs to support our medical education programs.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of programs by reviewing data and gathering stakeholder feedback; continuously identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Creates and manages job aids, training content, presentations, and videos.
- Leads the execution of assigned project workstreams/deliverables.
- Supports commercial team by conducting virtual and in-person training.
- Participates in MedEd events such as APP courses, Masters courses and Fellows and Resident training courses.
- Maintains a high level of communication with Sales around training needs, key accounts, and field activities.
Projects and Other Duties:
- Other projects as assigned by the manager.
- Project management skills, collaboration, attention to detail, time and budget management, etc.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and engaging manner.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel up to 50-60% of the time, including weekend travel.
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Nursing, Health Education, Health and Human Services, or a related field.
- Preferred but not required: licensed Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP), or Physician Assistant (PA).
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience working across functional teams
- 2-5 years providing educational support for neuromodulation technologies.
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance and merit based pay, Axonics offers competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and Employer paid benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families. At Axonics, our employees come first!
For California, the base pay range for this position is $120,000 - $150,000.
The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience).
Axonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, included protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.