Axonics is looking for an experienced Medical Education Manager that will develop and promote clinical and medical education programs. The ideal candidate will collect and analyze data from stakeholders to determine best practices for educational programs. This employee will conduct research and develop presentations to assist sales representatives, physicians, and others. This position will provide virtual and on occasion in-person presentations and trainings to varied audiences.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job effectively.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to design, develop and implement a world-class HCP training program
- Creates training material for ongoing clinical education of salesforce
- Develops and implements a tracking system to show ROI on training programs.
- Monitors salesforce performance and works with sales to execute medical education initiatives
- Builds relationships with KOLs to support our medical education programs and other marketing activities
- Audits completed trainings to evaluate and measure effectiveness of trainings and continuously looking for improvement opportunities
- Creates and manages job aids, training, presentations, and videos
- Oversees building educational content for all trainings
- Leads the execution of assigned project workstreams/deliverables
- Supports commercial team with cases by conducting virtual and in person training
- Develops targeted lesson plans as a foundation for in-person presentations
- Offers a range of activities to reach different learning styles when presenting
- Maintains a high level of communication with Sales around training needs, key accounts, and field activities
Projects and Other Duties:
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Project management skills, collaboration, attention to detail, time, and budget management, etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Able to leverage data to create meaningful insights
- Has excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50% with 25% overnight travel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Health Education, Health and Human Services and or related field
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience working across functional teams
- 5 years in neuromodulation technologies
- Experience in health education
- Experience developing and implementing training programs