|Clinical Specialist Lead
We’re looking for a driven, reliable, and experienced Clinical Specialist to assist their Area in meeting sales and patient service objectives by providing reliable technical, educational, operational and sales support. Axonics is seeking action driven candidates who will be accountable to meet our patient and customers’ expectations through reliability and quality in our products, processes, and systems.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job effectively.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains positive business relationships with customers and patients.
- Provides clinical support in surgeries, troubleshooting and follow ups in hospitals and clinics.
- Uses clinical expertise, market & product knowledge to advance growth opportunities.
- Provides exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Educates customers’ staff on technical matters relating to Axonics products and therapies.
- Completes proper patient care documentation in Axonics Patient Care Management (PCM) system.
- Makes and receives patient calls/texts through Axonics PCM system. Some calls can be after hours and on weekends.
- Partners with Area Director and Territory Managers to learn market dynamics and local customer motivations and needs; has a thorough understanding of how Axonics products and solutions offer value to the patient.
- Contributes to the achievement of quarterly goals associated with specific initiatives at the Area and / or on a national level.
- Assists with education / training of new employees.
- Manages inventory provided for case coverage and trunk stock.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinates sales and marketing efforts with team members and other departments.
- Visits accounts regularly to replenish literature and establishes / maintains relationships with office staff.
- Works closely with Territory Managers to drive sales growth in target accounts and key areas.
- Actively participates in territory sales growth activities such as but not limited to customer lunch and learns, community education sessions, Advance Practitioner seminars, quarterly business reviews and other approved activities.
- Supplies management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Maintains a high level of clinical, market and product knowledge.
- Completes all assigned training in a timely manner.
- Continuously improves through feedback.
- Manages personal expenses per company expense policy and report monthly in Concur.
- Maintains proper credentials for Hospital Systems in area.
Projects and Other Duties:
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Prior experience and proven track record as as Clinical Specialist, preferably in the Neuromodulation space.
- Knowledge and experience working in an OR.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% with 25% overnight travel. Travel outside Area may be included.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years of Clinical experience in the Medical Device industry or
- 5 years clinical Urology experience as an RN.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the needs of the audience.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance and merit based pay, Axonics offers competitive
salaries, performance-based incentives, and Employer paid benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families. At Axonics, our employees come first!
For California, the base pay range for this position is $90,000 to $120,000 (highly experienced).
The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience).
Axonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, included protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are here to help answer any questions you may have about Axonics Therapy.