Territory Manager Career Opportunity
|Area Sales Director
Job Responsibilities:We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
General Description and Duties:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Projects and Other Duties:
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Travel as required to cover the designated territory.
- Prior experience and proven track record as a Sales Rep, preferably in the Medical Device industry.
- Prior experience as a leader in their commercial organization.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 Years of Sales Experience, preferably in Medical Device
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Salary:Aligning our overall business objectives with performance and merit based pay, Axonics offers competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and Employer paid benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families. At Axonics, our employees come first! The base pay range for this position is $120,000 + commissions (highly experienced). The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience). Axonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, included protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are here to help answer any questions you may have about Axonics Therapy.