General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Translates operations to streamline workflow processes within the ERP application
- Configures, administers, upgrades and maintains the company's ERP.
- Optimization and streamline business processes within QAD and other IT areas as needed
- Assists in project management for business system implementations, including but not limited to new ERP modules.
- Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability, coordinates new software releases, fixes, and upgrades with technical team and users.
- Manages day-to-day operations of the primary manufacturing and supporting applications, ensuring controls are in place surrounding completeness and accuracy of data.
- Ensures system compliance with Axonics policies, procedures, and protocols for system standards, customizations, and changes.
- Manages configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards.
- Maintains clear and detailed documentation on enhancements, customizations including workflows, scripts, and reports.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and simplification.
- Communicates with vendors.
Projects and Other Duties:
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Familiar with ERP systems, familiarity with QAD is a plus.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be capable of using good judgment and discretion when exposed to confidential information.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate and integrate well internally and externally.
- Flexible and can easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Associate Degree, Technical Certificate, or equivalent work experience in medical device industry or similar products.
- 1 year of experience in Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Working with Class II or Class III medical devices.
- Working in a fast paced, multitasking environment.
- General understanding of Manufacturing; Inventory, Production Planning