This position is responsible for providing administrative support to various Axonics teams for the purposes of facilitating efficient and organized operations of the team.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Creates and maintains company information, some of which could be confidential and must be kept confidential.
- Provides administrative support and organization to senior management, including but not limited to, presentation materials, filing, and mail.
- Maintains calendar(s) of member(s) of senior management.
- Coordinates meetings and arranges for accommodations and equipment, when needed.
- Coordinates and manages travel accommodations for member(s) of senior management.
- Assists with special projects which may include research, correspondence, putting information together in a manner that is easy to read and understand, etc.
Projects and Other Duties:
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains compliance of related logs and records, including but not limited to, shipping and device distribution logs.
- May be required to ship Axonics product.
- Reviews assigned controlled documents (e.g. lot records).
- Ensures product documentation is in accordance with Quality System requirements.
- In conjunction with the accounting department, maintains company financial information.
- Assists with the development of internal systems to maintain effective and timely policies and procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Graceful under pressure.
- Remains passionate with a positive attitude, results oriented, strong sense of urgency.
- Organized with high attention to detail.
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- Good with relationship management and openness to feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2 years in an administrative, customer service, or other related role.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with ERP Systems (preferably QAD).
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, medical device industry is preferred.