Job Scope and Quality Impact:
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to various Axonics teams for the purposes of facilitating efficient and organized operations of the team.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Creates and maintains company information, some of which could be confidential and must be kept confidential.
- Provides administrative support and organization to senior management, including but not limited to, presentation materials, filing, and mail.
- Maintains calendar(s) of member(s) of senior management.
- Coordinates meetings and arranges for accommodations and equipment, when needed.
- Coordinates and manages travel accommodations for member(s) of senior management.
- Assists with special projects which may include research, correspondence, putting information together in a manner that is easy to read and understand, etc.
Projects and Other Duties:
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains compliance of related logs and records, including but not limited to, shipping and device distribution logs.
- May be required to ship Axonics product.
- Reviews assigned controlled documents (e.g. lot records).
- Ensures product documentation is in accordance with Quality System requirements.
- In conjunction with the accounting department, maintains company financial information.
- Assists with the development of internal systems to maintain effective and timely policies and procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Graceful under pressure.
- Remains passionate with a positive attitude, results oriented, strong sense of urgency.
- Organized with high attention to detail.
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- Good with relationship management and openness to feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2 years in an administrative, customer service, or other related role.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with ERP Systems (preferably QAD).
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, medical device industry is preferred.
Specific Skills, Knowledge & Behaviors
(To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies)
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Actively seeks to understand perspectives and interpersonal needs and expectations of others at all levels, builds self-awareness, flexes personal style appropriately, and works through conflicts constructively and appropriately
- Communication: Effectively uses all mediums of communication as appropriate, presents well to groups, actively listens, and continuously identifies opportunities to build communication skills
- Collaboration & Teamwork: Actively works together with formal and informal team members to build relationships and achieve team goals
- Prioritization: Effectively prioritizes work to ensure timely completion of work within scope
- Technical Expertise: Continuously builds functional and technical expertise, and pro-actively applies that technical expertise in progressively broader scope
- Continuous Improvement: Learns and uses best practices tools and methodologies to assess, identify, and executes on opportunities to improve; Focus on learning and building new capabilities into self
- Problem Solving & Problem Prevention: Learns and uses strong problem-solving methodologies and tools, focuses on root cause analysis, and shows orientation towards problem prevention
- Accountability: Focuses on results, takes initiative without direction, takes ownership for all work within scope, builds relationships and works across departments, functions, or areas of responsibility
Equipment Use & Abilities Required:
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, legal documents or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB:
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers; talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and to move within and between the buildings. A computer terminal is used to access, input, and retrieve data. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.