This position will focus on the planning and execution of all physician trainings globally, producing and editing videos for distribution and maintaining multiple databases of physician trainings and contracts
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plans training meetings, in-person and virtual physician trainings by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing list and mailers if needed; creates a calendar with deadline dates to keep the team organized and on schedule.
- Manages on-site requests and email requests for training videos and other digital assets working with Physician Training to determine content and execution for each training.
- Responsible for project coordination and updating the project tracker and keeping track of training dates
- Responsible for creating a content library housing all training materials including all taped proctorships
- Contributes to training content and ensuring consistency across tactics and upholds brand standards according to brand guidelines and message matrix
- Coordinates communication programs, video trainings and cadaver lab trainings, working closely with the Training teams
Projects and Other Duties:
- Performs other duties as assigned by Chief Medical Officer
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, virtual trainings and seminar’s
- Ability to respond quickly, thoroughly and accurately to physician and sales requests
- Proficient to expert in PowerPoint
- Graphic design experience is a plus
- Experience with filming and editing video’s for training use
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information via video
- Familiarization with digital platforms
- Team player, but is also a self-starter
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Enjoys operating in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Must be able travel 30%+
- 3 years of Marketing or Medical Affairs support experience in medical device
- Experience with producing training video’s, PowerPoint presentations and other content