This role is responsible for successfully establishing, leading, and managing the Axonics business strategies with targeted corporate accounts including IDNs, hospitals and ASCs. This position will require a uniquely talented individual who is ambitious, versatile, intelligent, and resilient. The focus of this role is implementing agreements that establish market access, promote sales growth, and align with corporate objectives.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Leads external engagement and negotiations with targeted corporate accounts.
- Leads internal collaboration across departments and execution of business strategies.
- Represents the long-term best interests of the organization.
- Provides informed direction to management on market trends, growth opportunities, and competitive activity.
- Develops key customer relationships through regular communication and business reviews.
Projects and Other Duties:
- Assist with data analysis and other commercial reporting functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Vice President, Market Access.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficient with reviewing and editing Terms and Conditions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to model complex business scenarios
- Generation of pricing proposals and bid responses
- Proven success in sales and corporate account management
- Ethical team leadership
- Effective critical thinking, decision making, and problem solving
- Development of actionable objectives and tactics
- Careful attention to detail and listening habits
- Capable of adapting and learning quickly
- Thorough understanding of contracting, value analysis, reimbursement, and sales operations
- Able to travel an expected 40% of the time
- Holds a valid driver’s license
- 2 years managing corporate accounts
- 7 years in healthcare, preferably medical device
- Health policy experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)