Axonics is looking for an experienced full-time Legal & Compliance Specialist who will assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Company’s growing Legal function and Compliance Program.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages Legal and Compliance processes and systems to ensure compliance with Company policies
- Drafts contracts, policies, and other legal documents
- Monitors business activities for compliance and prepares reports regarding such activities
- Leads special projects in collaboration with other functions
- Maintains Legal and Compliance documents
- Helps manage Legal and Compliance
Projects and Other Duties:
- Assist the Legal & Compliance team to help ensure the effective operation of the Legal & Compliance team. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding ability to keep function organized and manage function processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Contract Management
- Sound judgement
- Familiarity with Compliance Laws as it pertains to Medical Devices
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- 2 years of compliance and/or legal experience in Medical Devices
- Paralegal experience is a plus