Our team is looking for an experienced Business Data Analyst to work on Commercial and Business Intelligence projects. The ideal candidate with be experienced in design of Business Intelligence solutions, database development, testing and maintenance, clinical data management, data analysis and report generation.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for data management, data integrity and data analysis activities in the Sales and Marketing department
- Design and develop data analysis and visualization solutions to drive meaningful commercial and marketing insights
- Design, develop and maintain data warehouse and ETL (extract, transform, load) solutions
- Apply strong testing skills with a high attention to detail for accuracy
- Identify and make recommendations on trends in data discrepancies and executes steps to reconcile data
- Has a strong understanding of advanced database querying concepts, writes queries SQL or similar language, exports data into Excel/CSV, reviews the data for quality and integrity, and sends results to end-users
- Develop and maintain a library of reports/ dashboards/ scorecards and prepare reports, tables, graphs
- Manage quick-paced data processing and analysis timelines and communicates with team regarding data management action items
Projects and Other Duties:
- Other projects as requested by the manager
- Highly experienced with Commercial and Business Intelligence projects
- Highly experienced with database creation and data visualization platforms such as Tableau, Power BI, SQL Server etc.
- Excellent data analytics skills using MATLAB, Excel, R, Python or equivalent.
- Good understanding of statistics
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- A team player with excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team
- Advanced project management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail for data integrity activities
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Statistics, Finance (or equivalent degree) required
- MBA preferred
- 3 years work experience
- Experienced with Sales and Marketing/Business Intelligence projects
- Experienced with database creation and data visualization platforms
- Experienced with data analysis using MATLAB, Excel and R
- Experience with data management and data analysis
- A team player with ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team