This Manager will join the Product Development group. The successful candidate should be detailed-oriented, data-literate, and will manage multiple operational projects while promoting an environment that motivates, inspires, and respects others.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead cross-functional project teams comprising of Engineering, Operations, Quality and other Axonics business functions to develop, communicate, and measure progress against goals and metrics for success.
- Oversees all aspects of the project management life cycle from initiation to closure.
- Manages project schedules and surfaces/resolves conflicts to maintain project schedule.
- Schedules and conducts program reviews throughout the project life cycle.
- Determines and discerns detailed requirements on enterprise-scale projects to establish project deliverables, and manages changes to the project scope, schedule, resources, and costs to keep the project management plan updated and reflective of authorized project changes.
- Establishes and maintains team member and project stakeholder relationships, expectations, and communications.
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify variances, perform required corrective actions, and communicates to all stakeholders.
- Executes and leads the execution of tasks as defined in the project management plan in order to achieve the project goals, and actively manages project risk.
- Manages project closure activities, including gathering lessons learned.
Projects and Other Duties:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience and proven track record as a Project Manager
- Project Management Professional Certification, Green Belt or Black Belt Certification preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Data Analytics
- Experience gathering and tracking metrics
- Ability to provide consistent measuring, monitoring and improvement of quality/performance
- 3 Years of Project Management Experience
- Prior Medical Device experience
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback