This position will focus on coordinating and planning key activities and initiatives for the Marketing department, in particular tradeshows, HCP events, and other marketing support programs. To ensure success in this role the coordinator should be detail-oriented, highly responsive, and manage multiple initiatives including project planning, schedule development, PO creation, database maintenance, sales support and report preparation.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plans seminars and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements
- Sets up meetings before shows to discuss dates and collects required tradeshow information to submit before deadlines
- Supports coordination and payment for HCP events/co-marketing programs
- Fields request for HCP events such as dinner programs or headquarter visits
- Partners with compliance to request and clear HCP events or comarketing initiatives
- Manages payment and invoicing for events and comarketing initiatives
- Develops schedules and assignments for key ongoing marketing programs
- Oversees requests and inventories for marketing materials, product demos, and digital assets
- Works alongside the Marketing team to determine content and execution plan for each initiative
- Owns and is responsible for master events calendar and project coordination of all marketing projects
- Proofreads and manages the revisions of marketing materials
- Tracks marketing communications and manages document control routing processes
- Works cross-functionally with accounting for all vendor set-up and billing as well tracking marketing spend by tracking expenses on the marketing budget
Projects and Other Duties:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to handle trade show planning and coordinate customer events
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) as well as the ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Strong facilitation and project management, planning, critical-thinking, teamwork and organizational skills
- Ability to respond quickly, thoroughly and accurately to internal and external customer requests
- Proficient to expert in Excel
- Experience in supporting a marketing plan and understanding the needs of a marketing team
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to a wide range of audiences
- Team player, but is also a self-starter
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Enjoys operating in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Must be able travel 20-30%
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years of marketing support experience in Medical Device or Life Sciences
- Experience supporting customer events or Trade Shows.