This position is responsible for supporting the Vice President, Market Access with the administrative tasks required to promote continued growth and efficient management of the Axonics commercial contract portfolio. This role also includes general administration of market access activities such as vendor registrations, product approval requests and customer bid processes. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and be a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic environment.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job effectively.
- Loads executed agreements into the internal contract management system
- Keeps master contract matrix and master price file updated
- Manages trackers for pending agreements and amendments
- Oversees administrative fees and rebate reporting
- Generates contract templates for new pricing agreement requests
- Manages the contract expiration and renewal process
- Assists with compilation of RFIs and RFPs
- Works cross-functionally with Sales Operations to ensure accurate customer alignment and pricing
- Responds quickly and professionally to customer and sales team requests
- Develops accurate, complete, and well-organized contracting process files
- Documents all administrative actions, correspondences, and any problems experienced
- Identifies and recommends areas for improvements with the contracting and sales operations processes to meet the evolving needs of the business
- Performs analytics to determine contract compliance and participation levels
- Supports general market access activities as needed including registration, approval and bid processes
Projects and Other Duties:
- Other projects as requested by the manager.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and work ethic
- Capable of quickly learning Axonics’ products, procedures and systems
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across the organization
- Self-starter with drive to exceed expectations
- Familiarity with QAD or comparable ERP systems
- Able to be based out of Axonics’ corporate office in Irvine, CA
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration or similar) preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Operations, Contracting, Pricing Administration, or Customer Relations role
- 2 or more years of relevant industry (medical device) experience preferred
Work Environment & Physical Demands of the Job:
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. The employee will also constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. The employee must also be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.