Supports and promotes the quality policy and quality objectives of the organization. Responsible for providing several aspects of general day-to-day accounting matters for the company.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job effectively.
- Develops and maintains company financial information
- Assists with the development of internal systems to maintain effective and timely accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible for day-to-day operations for the accounting function
- Is responsible for performing bank reconciliations, monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, posting
- Reviews accounts payable or accounts receivable payments, and other duties to support the accounting team’s operations
Projects and Other Duties:
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Previous experience in medical device company preferred.
- Previous experience in using Accounting software such as QAD
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) required.
- BS/BA in business or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in an Accounting position