This position plays a role in executing the commercialization strategy with the support from the Director of Product Management and Chief Marketing Officer. The Senior Product Manager will support upstream and downstream marketing initiatives including product lifecycle management, new product development, product launches, commercialization, forecasting and collaborate cross-functionally.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Serves as the subject matter expert between engineering and marketing to drive manual and marketing material creation that is understandable to the end users
- Develops deep understanding of competitors and helps create competitive action and response plans
- Spends time in the field to gain global market and clinical insights, as well as builds relationships with key global physicians
- Supports Sales and Customer Service as a technical product expert, assisting with real-time troubleshooting and providing product training where necessary
- Leverages clinical expertise to assist Quality Engineering with complaint investigation
- Functions as a liaison with the engineering team and marketing to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as reasonable implementation schedules
- Functions as a liaison with the engineering team to provide technical, clinical and market insights gained from time in the field
- Leads early phase development projects in order to provide clear requirements and customer feedback to the engineering and operations teams
- Creates and updates marketing collateral and digital materials with graphic design capabilities
- Engage with physician customers and staff to provide information about Axonics’ products in an office setting and during large public seminars
Projects and Other Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Product Management and Chief Marketing Officer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with confidence in an evolving, complex environment with a positive attitude and flexibility
- Passion and desire to work for a market-changing medical device manufacturer
- Ability to communicate and present to senior level executives
- Ability to speak credibly to physician customers and field sales team
- Ability and willingness to travel 30-40% of the time
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor's degree
- MBA preferred
- 5-10 years technical and/or marketing experience in medical device industry
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance and merit based pay, Axonics offers competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and Employer paid benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families. At Axonics, our employees come first!
For California, the base pay range for this position is $150,000 to $175,000 (highly experienced).
The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience).
Axonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, included protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.