The Director of Commercial Insights & Analytics will lead the development and execution of data communication strategies to enable well-informed business decisions and sales activities. Leveraging expertise in data collection, analysis, and visualization, this role will collaborate crossfunctionally to influence the effective utilization of data to drive sales growth, enhance customer engagement, and streamline operational efficiency. The successful candidate will have proven expertise in creating reports and visualizations that communicate complex commercial information in a clear, meaningful way for a wide variety of stakeholders, including C-level executives.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job effectively.
- Lead the design, development, improvement, and maintenance of Tableau dashboards and reports that provide actionable insights for sales teams and senior leadership.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity by performing detailed system explorations, audits, and validations.
- Expand robust BI model with precise connections across multiple data sources to systematically identify meaningful trends, insights, and anomalies.
- Proactively communicate business challenges and opportunities, and work with leadership to implement data-driven solutions.
- Act as a trusted liaison between the sales team and corporate objectives, translating business needs into actionable information.
- Coordinate the collection and integration of key commercial data across multiple departments.
- Review and improve mapping and ELT capabilities in data warehouse.
- Ensure that high-quality, accurate data services are consistently delivered on time and within scope.
Projects and Other Duties
Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Capable of quickly learning Axonics' market, products, strategies, and processes.
- Proven track record of effectively creating sales reports, analyzing trends, and making fact-based recommendations.
- Advanced proficiency with data visualizers (e.g., Tableau), data warehouses (e.g., Snowflake), database languages (e.g., SQL), and Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint).
- Skilled in BI best practices and methodologies with a passion for data analytics and storytelling.
- Excellent communication skills, a strategic mindset, and a proven ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree (Business Analytics, Computer Science, or related field).
- 10+ years in data analytics, business intelligence, or related roles.
- 5+ years of experience in a senior data visualization role that required both the development and presentation of commercial information to senior leadership to influence business decisions.
- Prior experience in Medical Device or Healthcare industry preferred.
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance and merit based pay, Axonics offers competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and Employer paid benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families. At Axonics, our employees come first!
For California, the base pay range for this position is $170,000 to $190,000 (highly experienced).
The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience).
Axonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, included protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.