Field Marketing Specialist Career Opportunity
|Field Marketing Specialist
|Field Marketing Manager
Job Responsibilities:The Axonics Field Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the local awareness and adoption of Axonics Therapy and Bulkamid through the execution of market development programs designed to drive patient awareness, education and improve patient outcomes. This person will work with healthcare professionals (HCPs) and internal Axonics stakeholders to plan and execute initiatives to provide increased patient awareness towards Sacral Neuromodulation and urethral bulking.
General Description and Duties:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job effectively.
- Serves as a project manager to oversee local marketing initiatives to completion, including the development, delivery, tracking, and execution of program offerings based on local needs and objectives.
- Pilots future awareness campaigns to increase therapy and product awareness.
- Tracks and reports field marketing activities to Marketing.
- Develops and maintains relationships with HCPs and key practice or hospital staff.
- Drives and participates in the execution of patient education events in partnership with HCPs.
- Measures the impact of key programs and optimizes resource allocations for future initiatives.
- Serves as a Marketing ambassador within the Area/Region assigned and assists with supporting local programs such as product launches, trade shows, and other HCP engagement events.
- Assists with testing of new marketing materials and programs.
- Gathers and reports customer intelligence to Marketing and Sales teams.
- Applies analytics and strategy to the role and to each account by being metric-driven and by drawing insight from complex marketing data.
- Complies with all applicable laws and regulations, the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals, and company policies.
- Travels to meet with HCPs, and customer representatives (in health care facilities and other venues) to discuss marketing initiatives and other duties in the job.
Projects and Other Duties:
- Other projects as requested by the manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must be detail oriented with a proven track record in organization.
- Able to build and create immediate rapport.
- Creative thinker who is persistent and analytical.
- Strong team player who is willing to be versatile to help the team.
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual who can work independently.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience in sales, account management, advertising, marketing or promotions
- Medical device or healthcare experience preferred.
- Prior Field Marketing / Market Development experience strongly preferred
Salary:Aligning our overall business objectives with performance and merit based pay, Axonics offers competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and Employer paid benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families. At Axonics, our employees come first! For California, the base pay range for this position is $100,000 + $120,000. The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience). Axonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, included protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are here to help answer any questions you may have about Axonics Therapy.