Vice President of Compliance Career Opportunity
|Vice President, Compliance
|Legal and Compliance
|Chief Executive Officer
Job Scope and Quality Impact:The VP, Compliance will play a critical role in fostering a culture of compliance while navigating the fast-paced and dynamic landscape of our business. This position will lead the compliance function by ensuring that our operations and products meet all compliance standards and requirements. You will also collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, providing guidance, training, and strategic insights to drive compliance excellence.
General Description and Duties:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stay updated with evolving best practices and legislative requirements in the medical device industry, particularly in the context of Advamed, FDA and other relevant bodies.
- Interpret and communicate regulatory requirements to stakeholders across the organization.
- Manage a comprehensive compliance strategy aligned with our company’s growth objectives and risk tolerance.
- Identify potential compliance risks and recommend proactive measures to mitigate them.
- Work with leadership to align compliance efforts with the company’s mission, values, and overall strategic direction.
- Provide guidance to sales, marketing, and support teams to ensure their activities adhere to regulations.
- Conduct regular assessments to identify compliance risks and vulnerabilities.
- Deliver compliance training programs to educate employees.
- Foster a culture of compliance awareness and accountability throughout the organization.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date compliance documentation and records.
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare compliance laws, regulations, and standards applicable to medical device companies, including those addressing anti-corruption/anti-bribery, privacy, and medical device promotion.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful compliance strategies.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills to successfully collaborate with and influence internal stakeholders.
- Ability to apply a risk-based analysis to compliance issues and demonstrate creativity and flexibility in developing solutions that satisfy both business requirements and legal obligations.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Law degree required.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., RAC, CCEP) are a plus.
- 3 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience
Salary:Aligning our overall business objectives with performance and merit based pay, Axonics offers competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and Employer paid benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families. At Axonics, our employees come first! For California, the base pay range for this position is $80,000 to $100,000 (highly experienced). The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience). Axonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, included protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are here to help answer any questions you may have about Axonics Therapy.