Become an Axonics Patient Ambassador
Do you remember when you thought you had no options or didn’t know how to express the daily challenges you faced with your urinary or bowel dysfunction?
Imagine what it would’ve been like to talk to someone who had experienced the same exact symptoms as yours.
As a Patient Ambassador, you will provide a voice for patients who believe there is no one listening.
If you’re selected as a Patient Ambassador volunteer, you will have the unique opportunity to share your real-life story with other patients, caregivers, and medical professionals. You will raise awareness of a life-limiting condition that affects millions of people like you and their caregivers.
Why not tell people about your success using the Axonics System? Fill out the Patient Ambassador application and you could make a difference!
Take The Quiz. Find A Specialist.
What Information Do We Collect?
There are various places on the Axonics website where you can elect or sign-up to receive information from Axonics. We may collect the following categories of personal information about you in connection with your use of the Services:
Information You Provide: We and our Service providers collect personal information that you may voluntarily share when you use the Services, including, but not limited to, information about your:
- Contact information, such as your first name, last name, email address, address, phone number;
- Demographic information, including your age, birth date, and gender;
- Professional information, including your employment status, employer information, title, occupation, and professional affiliations;
- Account information, including your username and password;
- Health information, including your health status, diagnoses, treatments, and symptoms;
Information Automatically Collected From You: We and our service providers may automatically collect certain information about you and your online activities when you use the Services. We may collect personal and non-personal information, including, but not limited to, your Internet Protocol address, general geographic location, browser type, operating system, the pages you view on the Services, the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Services, links you follow on our website, and the search terms you enter on the Services.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including:
- to provide you with products, services, or information you request;
- to provide you with information about the Services or required notices;
- to deliver marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements that may be of interest to you;
- to customize your experience when using the Services, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the Services and providing you with content based on your interests;
- to improve the Services, such as by better tailoring our content to our users’ needs and preferences;
- to generate and analyze statistics about your use of the Services;
- to answer your questions about the Services, or otherwise communicate with you about the Services;
When and to Whom Do We Disclose Your Information?
The information that we collect from and about you may be used internally by Axonics and may also be disclosed:
- to third parties that provide services to us in connection with our business operations and that have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- to business partners who offer products or services jointly with us or with our subsidiaries or affiliates;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations;
- to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
Children's InformationThe Services are not intended for or directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13). If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has directly provided us with personal information, please contact us by using the contact information below.
Effective Date: July 8, 2019